Wyoming Corporation filing for your new business is as easy as 1-2-3 with a registered agents incorporation service like ours.
With Corporation online filing, as your agent, we can have your Corporation to you in MINUTES! No more waiting long days for a Wyoming Corporation to be filed. Find a low price that includes the state required filing fee of $102 and the first year of Wyoming registered agent service. Wyoming Registered Agent has been filing Wyoming Corporations since 2003. We understand what you need in an incorporator. Our filing specialists will take special care when forming your corporation in Wyoming. We always make sure that you stay private in the public eye. You will be pleased with our low priced incorporation service.
Corporation Formation Includes
- The Filed Articles of Incorporation (Includes the state fee of $102) – The Articles of Incorporation are put together with the state required instructions. They are required to file a new Corporation with the Wyoming Secretary of State’s Business Division.
- The Filed Certificate of Incorporation (Issued by the Wyoming Secretary of State) – After the Wyoming Secretary of State’s Business Division files the Articles of Incorporation, they issue a Certificate of Incorporation as proof of the corporations filing. You will be given an electronic copy.
- Incorporator Signature – Although you can file online, a “signature” is required. The Incorporator is the person or company filing the Articles of Incorporation. Unless you want your name listed on public record that is accessible online, have Wyoming Registered Agent sign as the Incorporator. Or Organizer for an LLC.
- Wyoming Address Use – List the Wyoming address on various directories and online listings. The registered office address is yours to use for free.
- Full Time Support – Our support specialist are waiting by the phone to answer your calls and emails 5 days a week. We care about your incorporation needs, even after you have paid us our registered agent fee. Give us a call today and we will walk you through the process of Wyoming incorporation.